Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is delicious and a big hit at potlucks and cook-outs. Very refreshing taste, smooth and light tasting. Prep time approximate and does not include chilling time. I buy my pecans already chopped.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soft margarine
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
- Cool Whip, for top
- Mix flour, pecans, sugar and margarine and press into a 9x12x2 inch baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While crust cools, mix sugar, cream cheese and 1 cup of cool whip.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Beat pudding as directed on package and spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread Cool Whip over pudding mixture and sprinkle with some chopped pecans for garnish, if desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.