- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 7 medium fresh peaches, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Gradually beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly). Mix in walnuts. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Carefully spread over crust. Top with peaches.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Gradually stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Spoon over peaches. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Dollop with remaining whipped topping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!