- Ready In:
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in saucepan, add graham cracker crumbs, reserving 3/4 cup of crumbs for garnish.
- Press mixture into rectangular pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 F.
- Place contents of two jello boxes in bowl, add 2 1/2 cup hot water.
- Dissolve and add one box of frozen raspberries, or 2 cups of fresh.
- Let set until spreading consistancy (soft gel) then pour over graham crust.
- Dissolve marshmallows in milk over low heat, remove and cool.
- Whip 1 cup whipping cream and fold into cooled marshmallow mixture.
- Blend well.
- Pour over jello section and cover with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am from Western Canada and have been cooking since I can remember. When I was 17 I moved to Florida for awhile to take care of an ailing Grandparent. It was there I feel I really 'learned' to cook, as I was his primary caregiver for a year. I have always loved trying new recipes, and I 'read' cookbooks like others read novels.