1/1 Photo of Layered Shrimp Dip
What makes this shrimp dip different from the others posted is the inclusion of shredded mozzarella cheese. Great with Ritz!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften cream cheese and mix together with mayonnaise.
- 2Spread this mixture evenly onto the bottom of the serving platter.
- 3Layer with cocktail sauce, then mozzarella cheese, followed by baby shrimp, and finally green onions and black olives.
- 4Chill for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Shrimp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.6
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 158.5 mg
- Sodium 698.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce