Three Cheese Shrimp Dip
photo by IveyLeaguer
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can small shrimp
- 6 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, FULLY drained
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan asiago and romano cheese blend (the stuff in the shaker can)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (more or less to taste)
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT cheddar and monterey jack cheeses.
- Spread mixture in a casserole dish (spray dish with cooking spray for easy removal).
- Bake, uncovered, until top begins to brown. Approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and sprinkle shredded cheeses on top.
- Bake again until the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven.
- The recipe calls for Tortilla Chips for dipping, but I've also used Fritos Scoops and crackers. Very tasty either way!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh god I have been looking for a good recipe for this dip for ages. I worked at O'Charley's for 2 years and ate this crap daily haha...I was so upset when they discontinued it. I have tried many other recipes and had all but given up until I saw this. It's not exactly like I remember but I don't care because it's so gooooooood. Thanks a million!!