Hot Shrimp Dip
photo by Hidden Valley
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb baby shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, shrimp, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard and Ranch mix. Mix well to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish or ovenproof crock pot. Sprinkle the top with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake 30 minutes until top is golden brown and dip is bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>This is a sponsored profile.</p> 112159211"