1/2 Photos of Lavender Sugar Cookies
A soft, beautiful cookie. Perfect for a special springtime treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons fresh lavender flowers (about 16 stems with flowers pulled off)
- 1/4 cup coarse sugar (colored is nice!)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lavender flowers
- 1Cream the sugar, butter, powdered sugar and canola oil.
- 2Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- 3In a separate bowl, stir together the baking soda, cream of tartar, flour and lavender flowers.
- 4Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients a cup at a time.
- 5Chill for 2 hours.
- 6Drop 1 or 2 inch balls onto a cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.
- 8Immediately after taking out, sprinkle sugar and lavendar flowers on top of each cookie.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (739 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: