1/2 Photos of Lavender Sugar Cookies
A soft, beautiful cookie. Perfect for a special springtime treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons fresh lavender flowers (about 16 stems with flowers pulled off)
- 1/4 cup coarse sugar (colored is nice!)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lavender flowers
- 1Cream the sugar, butter, powdered sugar and canola oil.
- 2Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- 3In a separate bowl, stir together the baking soda, cream of tartar, flour and lavender flowers.
- 4Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients a cup at a time.
- 5Chill for 2 hours.
- 6Drop 1 or 2 inch balls onto a cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.
- 8Immediately after taking out, sprinkle sugar and lavendar flowers on top of each cookie.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (739 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: