I work at a retirement community and during the holiday season, the hallways smell delicious; especially outside Mrs. B's apartment. This is an old family recipe and she does not share it with a lot of people. I am really flattered that she shared it with me. This a really easy lace cookie recipe. Beware! this is a fragile cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a large bowl mix dry ingredients together.
- 3Pour melted butter over dry ingredients.
- 4Add egg and vanilla extract.
- 5Drop by 1/2 teaspoons onto cookie sheets lined with aluminum foil, shiny side up.
- 6Bake for 12 minutes.
- 7Cool on foil then peel foil from cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lace Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 55.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g