Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple to put together and yummy. My aunt makes these every year for Christmas. Personally, I would use butter instead of margarine (yes, I have something against margarine).
- 226.79 g package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml Parkay margarine
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 354.88 ml brown sugar, packed
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml pecans, chopped
- Combine cream cheese and margarine, mixing well until blended. Add flour. Mix well. Chill. Divide dough into quarters. Divide each quarter into 12 balls. Press each ball onto bottom and sides of miniature muffin pans.
- Combine eggs, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in pecans. Spoon into pastry shells, filling each cup. Bake at 325 F for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
These are very tasty. The tops rise up as shown in the picture, and get a little crunchy. Thank you for a nice recipe.
OK, OK, I used butter already! LOL And they were perfect! I love the big batch; there were plenty to share and give away! I also shared this recipe, as there were ladies just gushing over it! :) Followed as written, I will be making this again during the holiday season and sharing with friends. These are great for a dessert buffet, as they are small and easily portable. Thanks for sharing, Queen Dana! :-)