Kounoupithi (Baked Cauliflower With Feta and Tomato Sauce)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saute pan, gently cook the garlic and onion in half of the olive oil until soft. Add the tomatoes, herbs, spice and seasonings. Cover pan and simmer 5 minutes.
- Cut up the cauliflower into florets and stir into the tomato sauce mixture. Cover pan and cook another 10 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a shallow, ovenproof dish, and drizzle with the remaining olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Grate the feta cheese on the top and garnish with black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes.