Prep 40 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Wyndmere Community Alumni Cookbook 1995.
Make and share this Knepfla Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 6 diced potatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 5 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- celery salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Combine all soup ingredients except milk in a large kettle.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- While cooking prepare Knepfla:.
- mix flour, egg, and water then cut into small pieces.
- To kettle add canned milk and bring to a boil.
- Drop knepfla into soup.
- Simmer about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.