1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Greek Lamb and Feta Meatballs (Keftedakia)
24 hrs 20 mins
These are a huge favorite with my family, there a wonderful change from regular beef meatballs, plan ahead the mixture needs to chill for 24 hours before shaping into balls :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt or 1/2 teaspoon white salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/3 cup fresh minced parsley (can use a little more)
- 1 pinch dried oregano (rubbed between fingers to release the flavors)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1In a large bowl, mix together, all ingredients including the 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours or up to 48 hours.
- 3Shape into 16 meatballs, and place on a baking sheet.
- 4Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5Bake for about for 20-25 minutes or until meat is cooked.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Greek Lamb and Feta Meatballs (Keftedakia)
Serving Size: 1 (814 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 144.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: