1/2 Photos of Kid's Favorite Casserole
This is one of my children's favorite meals. It has protein, vegetable and starch so I'm happy too. Easy to prepare and can be frozen for make-ahead cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and onions, drain off excess fat.
- 2Add in remaining ingredients except potatoes and cheese.
- 3Mix thoroughly and pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 4Spread mashed potatoes on top of meat mixture.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over top and cook for another 15 minutes.
- 7To make and freeze: Freeze with cheese attached in separate bag.
- 8When thawed, bake as instructed above.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kid's Favorite Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 94.8 mg
- Sodium 1035.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g