Ziti Pepperoni Casserole
photo by Charmie777
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) box ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, grated (or more)
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated (or more)
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, chopped
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- bell pepper
- Set aside some of the cheeses for topping the casserole.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375º for 40 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- To freeze: Cover dish with foil and freeze. When frozen you can pop it out of the container and put in a freezer bag if desired. To heat: Thaw and preheat oven to 350°F Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was really good stuff. It was really easy to make. I used less pepperoni because sometimes my kids find it spicy and I used the sliced stuff which I microwaved for a 1 1/2 minutes between layers of paper towel, it makes it less greasy. I used a 26 oz jar of spaghetti sauce and ended up using about half of another jar. I'd like to try it with bell pepper, onions and black olives but not unless I make another one for the kids. Maybe I could seperate it into 2 smaller dishes. Yum.
see 44 more reviews