1/1 Photo of Kheema With Potatoes and Peas
Taken from Margeret Fulton's book of Indian Cooking. Cooking time is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a lidded fying pan, add the onions and cook until sof.
- 2Add the spices and fry for 5 minutes over low heat; add 1 tablespoon water if the mixture starts to burn.
- 3Stir in the meaned beef and cook over high heat until very well browned.
- 4Lower the heat and add the potatos and salt to taste. Cover and cook gently for 5 minutes, then add the peas.
- 5Continue cooking until the potatoes and peas are tender.
Browse Our Top Indian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Indian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kheema With Potatoes and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.7
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 93.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: