Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
The kahlua lends a great flavor to the pecan mixture. A great holiday pie.
- 1 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
- 59.14 ml butter
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 29.58 ml flour
- 3 eggs
- 118.29 ml Kahlua
- 118.29 ml dark corn syrup
- 177.44 ml evaporated milk
- 295.73 ml chopped pecans
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and flour until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in kahlua, corn syrup, milk and pecans.
- Mix well and pour into crust.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325° and bake for 40 minutes more, until center is firm.
This is a new holiday tradition at my house!!! Even tried a "lower" calorie version, using margarine and fat-free evaporated milk--still magnificent!
I love pecan pie..But,didnt care for the strong flavor of kahula..