Recipe by breezermom
Excellent Dip! I normally serve it with Sociable crackers. This is always requested at every party...even my teenaged daughter asks to take it to parties. Wonderful football game food!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
This hot spinach dip is absolutely wonderful -- served it on Christmas Eve for the family. I took the liberty of adding some chopped artichoke hearts to this dish and it was wonderful. Loved the addition of the bacon - it really makes this dish. Everyone loved this dip and I will be making it again soon.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice