Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Excellent Dip! I normally serve it with Sociable crackers. This is always requested at every party...even my teenaged daughter asks to take it to parties. Wonderful football game food!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Drain spinach.
- Combine spinach and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Spoon into a greased shallow 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with crackers.
This hot spinach dip is absolutely wonderful -- served it on Christmas Eve for the family. I took the liberty of adding some chopped artichoke hearts to this dish and it was wonderful. Loved the addition of the bacon - it really makes this dish. Everyone loved this dip and I will be making it again soon.
Holy Smoly! Wonderful dip! I doubled the recipe for a get together I had and it made a lot. I ended up taking it to work and they demolished it! I served with Triscuit Thins(Parmesan flavor and Original flavor) and they went well with it. The bacon is what really makes this dip over the top! Thanks for posting!!
Great dip, just great ! I used silverbeet not spinach as I have a glut and it worked really well and I loved the addition of bacon. I served this with black pepper crackers. Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag.