Adrienne's Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach (thawed and patted dry)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar artichoke hearts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- put 1st 5 ingredients in microwave and heat until smooth to mix.
- mix in garlic salt, spinach and hearts.
- put in dish and bake for 45 minutes uncovered, then 15 minutes covered.
Join The Conversation
Made this dish this afternoon to take to the neighbors cook-out / bon-fire this evening. It was very easy to put together and the flavor was great. Better than any of the spinach/artichoke dips that we can get in the local restaurants. I served this with homemade pita chips. Will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting. (Made for PAC 2014)
i use this recipe all the time & am so sorry I have not reviewed until now. It is the BOMB! My go to spinach artichoke dip recipe- sometimes w/minced red sweet pepper, other times with sliced garlic and other times with fresh grated nutmeg... always come out just right! TY SPKLady for sharing this family favorite.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy SAHM with one son and one super cute husband! I grew up in Louisiana, but my fascination with cooking was slow coming (unusual, I know)! Not until a few years ago did I really begin to enjoy baking and cooking. My tastes seem to be ever evolving. I always try to feed my family and friends good tasting and healthy food. However, I do have a sweet tooth and enjoy some indulgent desserts every now and then.