Recipe by Cher Jewhurst
A wonderful recipe for grilling a pork roast during the hot days of summer. I've made this several times and it is delicious and easy. A large pork roast will last us thru the 2nd day as well making wonderful sandwiches.
Top Review by Darlene Humphreys
I usually follow a recipe the first time, but hubby does not like Dijon mustard, subbed honey mustard and I did not add the water. I did not have high expectations because it seemed too simple, but this was really good. Moist, flavorful, really tasty in sandwiches the next day too!
- 1814.36 g boneless pork roast
- 118.29 ml dijon-style mustard
- 118.29 ml honey
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml water
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine thoroughly the Dijon-style mustard, honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, water and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
- Place the boneless pork roast in the resealable plastic bag; mix together; seal the bag and refrigerate for about 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove the pork roast from the bag; discard any remaining marinade; place the pork roast on the grill grids over indirect heat; close grill hood and grill for about 1 hour and 15 Minutes until internal temperature reads 160°F
- Remove pork roast from the grill, let rest for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.