Mustard & Herb Grilled Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 2 table spoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar (or other fruit flavour)
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless pork loin chops, each about 3/4 inch thick
- Place the mustard, olive oil, vinegar, herbes de Provence and water in a small bowl. Whisk until emulsified, this may also be done in a blender or mini food processor, set aside.
- Trim any excess fat from the pork chops; place in a shallow bowl or pie plate and add marinade, coat thoroughly; let marinate for 15 to 20 minutes at room temperature, (for marinating longer, cover and refrigerate, remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling.).
- Preheat griddle on high; when griddle is hot, allow excess marinade to drip off the chops and arrange the cops evenly spaced on the bottom grill plate. Close the grill. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes, until the pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 160f degrees; do not overcook or the pork may become dry. Remove to a warm platter and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. (When grilling in the closed position it is important that the pork chops all be the same thickness for best results.).
Join The Conversation