Prep 24 hrs
Cook 8 mins
I discovered this recipe on Allrecipes.com where Jody Champion submitted them. We have been making these for a few years now and adore them. Good with potatoes, carrots, onions and a little butter that has been wrapped in foil and grilled until done.
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 thin cut pork chops
- Place all but chops in a large resealable plastic bag.
- If the chops have any fat on the edges, slash them three times without cutting into the meat.
- This will prevent them from curling up while cooking.
- Add chops to plastic bag, and marinate for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Oil grate, and place meat on grill over high heat.
- Cook for 6- 8 minutes, turning once, or until done.
The marinade gives the meat a lovely flavor. Will next time try it it on different type of pork chop, I used loin and they were a bit dry despite marinating them for 28 hours. Served them with a potato and a green salad.
Very nice marinade. I ended up marinating the chops in the fridge for 2 days. Cooked under the grill(broiler) and served with salad. Thanks for a great recipe.