Oriental Five Spice BBQ Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 8 pork chops (any cut)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, enough to lightly glaze 8 chops
- 1 tablespoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- Drizzle or brush chops with olive oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Dry rub all chops on both sides. Sit 30 minutes.
- BBQ on medium heat, turning every 3 minutes until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and I love to eat. Love is cooking and love is eating. I am always willing and looking to try new and different recipes. In my past, I have tried recipes that do not sound appetizing, but after trying ,they were quite surprising. Also, in my opinion, cooking shows give us good ideas, but WE have the skill to please.