Oven BBQ Pork Chops
This is an easy go-to recipe that has been around for a long time. It is a nice one for those days when you want a BBQ flavour but don't feel like digging the BBQ out of the snow. Serve it up with some fluffy rice and a tossed salad.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick work well)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (adjust to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the chops in a shallow baking pan.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients to create the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the chops.
- Bake for 11/2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
These were tasty and I love that the recipe called for things I already have in my kitchen. They did smell heavenly cooking. I was a little unsure of adding the water. I had 8 pork chops so I doubled the sauce to make sure that I would have some to use over the meat. I don't think that was necessary. Or, maybe I could have doubled everything except for the extra cup of water. It made a LOT of sauce so think next time I will not double it. Pretty good and a nice, easy dish to put together.