Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cake is rich and delicious. The recipe was given to me by a co-worker many years ago.
Make and share this Hershey Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix devils food cake mix, instant pudding, vegetable oil, milk, and eggs in large bowl until well blended.
- Pour into 2 9 inch or 3 8 inch cake pans.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes.
- For frosting - Mix cream cheese and both sugars with a mixer until creamy.
- Add cool whip and mix.
- Fold in Hershey bar (save some for garnish if desired).
- Let cake cool completely.
- Frost and refrigerate.