Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Rosemary and thyme seasoned tender chicken, potatoes, and carrots.
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 6 medium potatoes (I like red or yellow potatoes)
- 6 carrots
- 2 onions
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare potatoes and carrots by peeling and quartering them.
- Peel onions and leave whole.
- Place chicken , potatoes, carrots, and onions in large casserole dish.
- In small bowl combine broth and seasonings.
- Pour over chicken and vegetables and cover with foil.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Note: Broth can be thickened into a gravy but we like it just the way it is spooned over the chicken and vegetables.
This is a fabulous recipe!!!! I used chicken thighs and preseasoned my chicken with a bit of Lawrys and garlic. I also added some marjoram. The house smelled wonderful!! I will be making this again!!! Thanks for a fabulous recipe!!!