1/2 Photos of Hawaiian Ribs
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I've had this recipe for quite a while and can't remember if it came from a magazine or on the internet. I do know these ribs are delicious! I usually have to double the recipe for my family because my DH could eat his weight in these ribs. Have plenty of napkins on hand...they're messy. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Arrange ribs, meaty side down, in a foil lined pan.
- 3Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 4In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- 5Stir in vinegar, chili sauce, water, undrained pineapple, onion, soy sauce, and mustard.
- 6Cook and stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- 7Remove the pan from the oven and drain the fat from the ribs.
- 8Turn the ribs meaty side up.
- 9Spoon 2 c sauce over the ribs.
- 10Reserve the remaining sauce in the pan.
- 11Cover the ribs and bake 45 minutes longer or until tender.
- 12Remove the ribs to a platter.
- 13Heat the sauce in the pan and serve with the ribs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1432.1
- Calories from Fat 826
- Total Fat 91.8 g
- Saturated Fat 33.6 g
- Cholesterol 365.6 mg
- Sodium 1281.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 45.3 g
- Protein 90.0 g