Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is such a wonderfully delicious and EASY Marinade and Go--To Meal. Great for Gatherings or just a nice relaxing comfort meal with Family. FYI on the grill is amazing too! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk (optional)
- Trim as much fat off ribs as possible.
- Mix all ingredients in a med bowl.
- Place ribs and marinade into a oven-safe dish. Mix to combine. Cover. Marinate overnight.
- When ready to cook, let ribs sit out at room tempt for at least 1 hours.
- Preheat oven 325°F.
- Bake for 2 1/2~3hrs .
- SERVE OVER RICE! ENJOY!
I made this last week when I bought about 6 pounds of ribs. I decided to split the ribs evenly and try two recipes. This recipe was one of them and everyone LOVED them. I didn't have pineapple but I used everything else (estimating each time I added the ingredients because I could not see this recipe going wrong). Will definitely make again and perhaps try on the BBQ. I'm also curious to see if the guys like it on chicken breasts.
My whole family jumps for joy when I make this dish. So, so, so delicious.
Very good flavor, and easy. My husband made two big racks of ribs, and the meat was almost falling off the bones. We didn't use the pineapple.