- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 bags of success boil-in-the-bag rice (or any rice you prefer)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, salt, pepper, and milk and heat through.
- Serve over rice.
- Although I find as long as I salt and pepper it well enough, it has plenty of flavor for my taste, if you feel it isn't flavorful enough, many reviewers have made some excellent suggestions to kick it up. :).