Beef and Noodle Casserole
One of my family's all-time favorite meals! This is a definite crowd-pleaser. I make this dish all the time when we have our friends over for dinner. It's always a big hit!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain.
- Cook and drain egg noodles.
- Combine beef mixture and egg noodles in a pot and add tomato sauce, cream of mushroom soup, and 3/4 of the cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation