This was so good. Points...8.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 lb carrot, cut in 1/4 inch dice
- 1 cup chopped leek
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 celery ribs, cut in 1/4 inch dice
- 6 ounces arugula or 6 ounces spinach, washed,stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced thyme or 2 tablespoons parsley
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable broth or 1 cup clam juice
- 1 1/2 lbs halibut, cut into 4 portions
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the carrots, leeks and celery and saute until tender-crisp, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring.
- 3Stir in the arugula, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 4Continue cooking until the vegetables soften, stirring, 2 minutes longer.
- 5Add the vegetable broth and set the halibut on top of the vegetables.
- 6Season the fish with the paprika, the remaining thyme, salt and pepper.
- 7Cover and simmer until the halibut is opaque in the center, 4 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- 8Spoon the vegetables and fish onto warm dinner plates and serve.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halibut With Herbed Vegetable Quartet
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 200.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 38.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: