Halibut With Herbed Vegetable Quartet
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the carrots, leeks and celery and saute until tender-crisp, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring.
- Stir in the arugula, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking until the vegetables soften, stirring, 2 minutes longer.
- Add the vegetable broth and set the halibut on top of the vegetables.
- Season the fish with the paprika, the remaining thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer until the halibut is opaque in the center, 4 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- Spoon the vegetables and fish onto warm dinner plates and serve.