Halibut Onion Crunch
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 2 halibut fillets, approximately 3/4 lb
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons canned crumbled French's French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, marjoram, garlic salt, dry mustard, and pepper.
- Pour over halibut; marinate 20 minutes, turning once.
- Transfer fish to buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onions.
- Bake 15 minutes or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This truly deserves the highest rating possible! Such an easy recipe to prepare and the flavor was out of this world. We eat a lot of fish, and my DH declared this is the best halibut he has ever had. I followed the recipe exactly using fresh parm cheese and served with asparagus and parmesan noodles. Thank you Bob for sharing this recipe
see 26 more reviews