Great way to use summer's bounty! Serve hot or at room temperature. A wonderful vegetarian entree when paired with crusty bread and a salad or flavorful side to any grilled fare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium eggplants, about 1 lb total
- 3 medium zucchini, about 1 1/4 lbs total
- 3 medium bell peppers
- 2 medium Belgian endive, about 10 ozs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and minced
- 8 medium green olives, pitted and minced (about 3 Tbsp)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Cut zucchini and eggplant lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- 2Core, seed and quarter the peppers.
- 3Slice endives in half lengthwise.
- 4Place all vegetables in a bowl and drizzle with 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle with salt to taste and toss all to combine.
- 6Combine parsley, capers, olives, lemon juice and remaining olive oil in a small bowl and set aside in the refridgerator to allow the flavors to combine.
- 7Grill or broil vegetables, turning them once until they are lightly browned on both sides.
- 8Transfer vegetables to a serving platter, spoon the salsa verde over them and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetables with Salsa Verde
Serving Size: 1 (790 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.7 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: