Great way to use summer's bounty! Serve hot or at room temperature. A wonderful vegetarian entree when paired with crusty bread and a salad or flavorful side to any grilled fare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium eggplants, about 1 lb total
- 3 medium zucchini, about 1 1/4 lbs total
- 3 medium bell peppers
- 2 medium Belgian endive, about 10 ozs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and minced
- 8 medium green olives, pitted and minced (about 3 Tbsp)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Cut zucchini and eggplant lengthwise into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- 2Core, seed and quarter the peppers.
- 3Slice endives in half lengthwise.
- 4Place all vegetables in a bowl and drizzle with 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle with salt to taste and toss all to combine.
- 6Combine parsley, capers, olives, lemon juice and remaining olive oil in a small bowl and set aside in the refridgerator to allow the flavors to combine.
- 7Grill or broil vegetables, turning them once until they are lightly browned on both sides.
- 8Transfer vegetables to a serving platter, spoon the salsa verde over them and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Vegetables with Salsa Verde
Serving Size: 1 (790 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.7 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: