Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Use whichever vegetables you have on hand or enjoy.
Make and share this Grilled Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- sweet potato, peeled & cut into chunks
- potato, peeled & cut into chunks
- red pepper, seeded & cut into chunks
- green pepper, seeded & cut into chunks
- yellow pepper, seeded & cut into chunks
- zucchini, cut into chunks
- eggplant, cut into chunks
- red onion, cut into chunks
- mushroom, cut in half
- 5 tablespoons olive oil (or more if needed)
- seasoning salt
Dressing for Vegetables
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°F Place the olive oil and seasoning salt in a large pyrex dish and heat in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Select the types and amount of vegetables you wish to use, add or substituting those you prefer. Add the vegetables to the hot oil, tossing to coat.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes. After 1/2 hour, move the vegetables around in the oil. Continue cooking until the vegetables are tender.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and pour over cooked vegetables then refrigerate.
Loved these veggies! I used potato, kumera, mushrooms, onions carrot and capsicum in a large baking dish. The dressing took it to a whole new level of deliciousness. The recipe says to refrigerate but we ate it hot and loved it. The leftovers were as tasty the next day. Made for spring PAC 2014