Recipe by Marie
Awesome taste from this four ingredient marinade. Chicken breasts cooked very quickly on a high heat barbecue grill. Great served on a green salad for a light summer dinner.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sesame oil in a large plastic bag and place chicken breasts in it.
- Seal bag, and shake to coat.
- Place in refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours (or up to 24), turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade.
- Grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.