Lori Perez's Note:
My husband recently had a heart attack and I am learning to cook more with fish. This is an easy way to start that tastes good and is a snap to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare and heat grill.
- 2In the winter I use a George Foreman grill on the counter.
- 3Rinse salmon, pat dry.
- 4Grind a bit of pepper on the filets according to your taste.
- 5Slather jalepano jelly (about 2 T) on each filet.
- 6Brush filets lightly with olive oil.
- 7Place on grill.
- 8Grill 2-3 mins.
- 9per side.
- 10If using the George Foreman grill it is 3 mins.
- 11total because it cooks both sides at once.
- 12I served with brown rice that I throw a handful of currants in with a little dill and fresh mango on the side.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Simple Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.3
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 225.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 63.4 g