photo by ChefLee
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 salmon fillets, about 6 oz each, skinned
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Rub both sides with a little sesame oil and coat the fillets with sesame seeds.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet, preferably non-stick, over moderate heat until the oil shimmers.
- Place the salmon fillets in the skillet and cook without moving them until the bottoms are browned and the bottom half of the fillets are opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Turn the fillets and cook, without moving them, until the flesh is opaque and firm to the touch, about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am from Andover, Ma. We have a place in Maine where we spend most of the summer. I have a wonderful husband in my life that I thank God for everyday. I love to cook and bake. It relaxes me. And I love it when I see the smiles on peoples faces when they love what I have cooked. Thanks to all of you and your recipes this happens alot!</p>