Simple Grilled Salmon
This is a recipe that I will definitely want to try in the near future. Prep time includes marinating time. Found on the weber web site.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 6 salmon fillets, each about 6 ounces and about 1 inch thick (with skin)
- In a medium bowl whisk the first 6 ingredients, the marinade, until smooth.
- Place the salmon in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour in all but 1/3 cup of the marinade. Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Turn the bag to distribute the marinade, place in a bowl, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the grill for indirect cooking over high heat (450° to 550°F).
- Remove the fillets from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill the fillets, skin side down, over indirect high heat, with the lid closed, 10 to 12 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of grilling time, brush the fillets with the 1/3 cup reserved marinade. Slide a spatula between the skin and flesh and transfer the fillets to serving plates. Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION