Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
Takes you to a quiet beach off the Mexico coast with the sun setting and the surf breaking...A favorite of ours when grilling in Mexico (or anywhere for that matter) - where the shrimp are so fresh and so cheap! Great with a cold beer in hand or a frothy, frozen concoction!
- Combine marinade ingredients- cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Combine butter sauce in small saucepan over low heat until melted and well combined- can also be done in the microwave.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and grill until no longer pink and they turn an opaque color.
- For large shrimp this usually takes about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with garlic butter sauce for dipping- YUM!
- The servings are approximate- as we have used this both as an appetizer and as a meal.
- Prep time is only good if your shrimp are already peeled/deveined- add additional time if you need to do this yourself.