- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 236.59 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml finely chopped fresh basil
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml hot sauce
- 907.18 g large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a shallow dish; mix well.
- Add shrimp, tossing gently to coat.
- Cover and marinate shrimp 2-3 hours in the refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place shrimp on skewers; grill over medium-hot coals 3-4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with marinade.