Just writing this recipe makes me want to drool as I remember how delicious it was . . . mmmmm, lamb. My husband who loathes sheep is now ready to raise some so that we can have this recipe more often. Easy. Yummy. Lamby.
- Mix ingredients except for lamb in a bowl.
- Place the chops in a container to marinate. I use a zip lock bag.
- Pour ingredients over chops, making sure both sides are well covered.
- Let marinate overnight. The longer the better, but give them at least one hour.
- Let chops come to room temperature (approximately 20 minutes) before grilling. Discard marinade.
- Cook on the bbq or under the broiler. For medium try about 3 1/2 minutes per side. I have also used venison chops with this recipe with great success.