1/7 Photos of Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops
Just writing this recipe makes me want to drool as I remember how delicious it was . . . mmmmm, lamb. My husband who loathes sheep is now ready to raise some so that we can have this recipe more often. Easy. Yummy. Lamby.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients except for lamb in a bowl.
- 2Place the chops in a container to marinate. I use a zip lock bag.
- 3Pour ingredients over chops, making sure both sides are well covered.
- 4Let marinate overnight. The longer the better, but give them at least one hour.
- 5Let chops come to room temperature (approximately 20 minutes) before grilling. Discard marinade.
- 6Cook on the bbq or under the broiler. For medium try about 3 1/2 minutes per side. I have also used venison chops with this recipe with great success.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Rosemary Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.0
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 635.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.6 g