Recipe by *****Sandy
Just writing this recipe makes me want to drool as I remember how delicious it was . . . mmmmm, lamb. My husband who loathes sheep is now ready to raise some so that we can have this recipe more often. Easy. Yummy. Lamby.
Top Review by Lynda C.
I don't buy lamb very often because it is soooo expensive, but this recipe is excellent! It takes away that "wild" taste of the meat, and gives it a little bit of a zing!! If you are looking for an excellent lamb chop experience, you will make this recipe more than once! Thanks!
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 lamb chops, about 3/4-inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients except for lamb in a bowl.
- Place the chops in a container to marinate. I use a zip lock bag.
- Pour ingredients over chops, making sure both sides are well covered.
- Let marinate overnight. The longer the better, but give them at least one hour.
- Let chops come to room temperature (approximately 20 minutes) before grilling. Discard marinade.
- Cook on the bbq or under the broiler. For medium try about 3 1/2 minutes per side. I have also used venison chops with this recipe with great success.