Grilled Rosemary Pork Chops
I always hated pork chops, but my husband loved 'em, so I came up with this. I'm now madley in love with pork chops.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 center-cut pork loin chops, about 1/2 thick
- Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt, & pepper, and brush on chops. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Preheat grill (I just use my little on-the-counter fake George Foreman grill).
- Grill 5-8 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Let rest 1-2 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation