Grilled Rosemary Chops
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 2 center-cut pork chops, each 2-inch thick
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 slices thick slab bacon
- Place one sprig rosemary on each chop and then wrap each chop with a slice of bacon. (If making ahead of time be sure to wrap and refrigerate).
- Sear over High heat for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Lower heat to Medium and cook 5 minutes more per each side.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I scaled this up for 3 serves and used pork leg steaks which were thinner than the 2 inches, so seared either side and only cooked for about 2-3 minutes each side after that, the result crispy bacon and succulent pork steaks. Also the bacon I used is what we call middle cut (which has the the eye section and long tail), I wrapped this around the length of the steak. Must admit I was really surprised at how the DM really devoured hers as normally she rejects something likes this or at the best just nibble (though I did removed the rosemary sprig from hers before serving). I served on a bed of silverbeat/chard and mashed potato and recipe #427206 and it made for a delicious meal. Thank you Debbwl, made for Make My Recipe - Spring Edition (Downunder that is).