A yummy main dish that your family will rave over!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon thyme leaves (dry spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (dry spice)
- 6 allspice berries (dry spice)
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 1Mix brine ingredients and stir well. Place chops and bring in food storage bag and refrigerate 12 – 24 hours.
- 2In small pan, add sauce ingredients and mix well heat until warm. Reserve one half cup sauce for plating.
- 3Grill for 8 minutes on each side. During the last 3-minutes of cooking, baste both sides of chops well with sauce. Internal temperature of chops should reach 150 to 155 F prior to removing from grill.
- 4Drizzle reserve sauce over chops when serving or serve warm on the side.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Pork Chops W/Apple-Cranberry Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3090.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: