Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
A yummy main dish that your family will rave over!
Make and share this Grilled Pork Chops W/Apple-Cranberry Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon thyme leaves (dry spice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic (dry spice)
- 6 allspice berries (dry spice)
- 1⁄2 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix brine ingredients and stir well. Place chops and bring in food storage bag and refrigerate 12 – 24 hours.
- In small pan, add sauce ingredients and mix well heat until warm. Reserve one half cup sauce for plating.
- Grill for 8 minutes on each side. During the last 3-minutes of cooking, baste both sides of chops well with sauce. Internal temperature of chops should reach 150 to 155 F prior to removing from grill.
- Drizzle reserve sauce over chops when serving or serve warm on the side.
Loved this recipe, & pretty much followed it right on down, although I did cut it in half for the 2 of us! However, I gotta ask ~ Where are the pork chops, 'cause they aren't on the list of ingredients & so wouldn't be included in the Nutritional Facts? Whatever is said & done there, we did have 3 very satisfying chops ~ Your glaze is very, very nice! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]