Top Review by Lorac
The best grilled lanb chops I have ever had the pleasure to eat! The cooking sauce was perfect with the blackened surface of the chops and the inside was moist and very tender. I made half the recipe, used some leftover Shiraz for the marinade and substituted fresh rosemary from the shrub sized plants that decorate our backyard. Next time I will buy more chops!
- 8 lamb chops
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce lamb chops with a fork.
- Place in a shallow oblong dish; add wine.
- Marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- In a bowl, mix together Worcestershire, rosemary, and garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place chops on grill over medium heat.
- Spoon half of sauce over chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Turn chops and spoon remaining sauce over chops; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook 4-5 minutes or until done.