Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 8 lamb chops
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh ground pepper
- Pierce lamb chops with a fork.
- Place in a shallow oblong dish; add wine.
- Marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- In a bowl, mix together Worcestershire, rosemary, and garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place chops on grill over medium heat.
- Spoon half of sauce over chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Turn chops and spoon remaining sauce over chops; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook 4-5 minutes or until done.
The best grilled lanb chops I have ever had the pleasure to eat! The cooking sauce was perfect with the blackened surface of the chops and the inside was moist and very tender. I made half the recipe, used some leftover Shiraz for the marinade and substituted fresh rosemary from the shrub sized plants that decorate our backyard. Next time I will buy more chops!
Great chops!!Made this recipe for two people and used everything as written. Loved it, Thanks for the recipe
Did this for our family Easter Dinner and WOW! what a hit. My brother-in-law said they were the "BEST" he ever had. Thanks! It's keeper!