1/3 Photos of Grilled Lamb Chops
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce lamb chops with a fork.
- 2Place in a shallow oblong dish; add wine.
- 3Marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- 4In a bowl, mix together Worcestershire, rosemary, and garlic; mix well and set aside.
- 5Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- 6Place chops on grill over medium heat.
- 7Spoon half of sauce over chops and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8Cook 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- 9Turn chops and spoon remaining sauce over chops; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 10Cook 4-5 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.0
- Calories from Fat 455
- Total Fat 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 191.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 31.2 g