Found this recipe on the web. Sounds like it would be a great potluck or party salad.
Make and share this Greek Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped (reserve marinade from artichoke hearts)
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives, sliced (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- lettuce leaf
- Combine cooked rice, chopped artichoke hearts, tomato, cucumber, onion, feta, olives, parsley, lemon juice, oregano, and lemon pepper in a large covered bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving.
- Just before serving, drizzle the reserved artichoke marinade over salad, toss to blend, then spoon onto a lettuce-lined salad platter. Prep time includes refrigeration time.