1/1 Photo of Gourmet Chocolate Sauce
chef FIFI's Note:
This sauce is thick and very chocolaty. I use this sauce as garnishes and to decorate, but you can let your imagination run wild. For a more delicate chocolate flavor use less chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything except the flour in a small saucepan stir and let boil for about 5 minutes over a medium/low heat.
- 2Stir constantly and never leave alone.
- 3Stir in flour and let boil for another 1-2 minutes.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Stir well before using to ensure a smooth consistency.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 589.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 50.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g