1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Raspberry Coconut & Yoghurt Muffins
Delicious & healthy gluten free muffins. You won't even know they are gluten free!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (if u prefer) or 1 cup plain flour (if u prefer)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (try Chobani)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup stevia (optional)
- 11. Prepare muffin pan with cooking spray, or with paper baking cups. Preheat oven to 180º Celsius.
- 22. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, and set aside.
- 33. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, oil, egg, and vanilla.
- 44.Gently stir yogurt mixture into flour mixture until dry ingredients are moistened, but batter is still lumpy.
- 55. Gently fold in raspberries.
- 66. Fill muffin cups almost to top.
- 7Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Raspberry Coconut & Yoghurt Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.7
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 107.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: