A gluten free recipe from Land-O-Lakes. This makes a nice moist bread with a hint of orange.
Make and share this Gluten Free Orange Walnut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients except walnuts in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into greased 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
This bread is excellent! Very moist and flavorful. I also like the fact that there is not a lot of fat. I added a pint of fresh blueberries and it was delish! You could also add cranberries. Thank you for a great gluten free recipe that tastes like the real thing!
Since I am still experimenting with gluten-free baked goods, and have met a few I didn't like, I cut this recipe in half and baked it in a mini-loaf pan. Now I wish I had made a full-size loaf. It is really good. Didn't taste of the soy flour in my blend like some do. The orange flavor is nice. I subbed pecans for the walnuts. Turned out moist. This is a keeper.
I thought I was in heaven. It is delicious.