1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Orange Walnut Bread
1 hr 10 mins
A gluten free recipe from Land-O-Lakes. This makes a nice moist bread with a hint of orange.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Combine all ingredients except walnuts in large bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed until well mixed.
- 4Stir in walnuts.
- 5Pour into greased 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- 6Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Orange Walnut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 207.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: