Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From September/October 2004 issue of Quick Cooking.
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 10 gingersnaps
- 1 cup whipped topping
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin and pie spice.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Set aside three gingersnaps; crush the rest.
- Fold whipped topping into pudding; spoon into dessert bowls.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Serve with whole gingersnaps.